Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One of My Favorite Things To Do...


This is a picture of us doing one of my favorite things as a family. So many reasons I love this activity:

1 - we're out of the house
2 - the kids aren't arguing
3 - i'm actually getting exercise
4- pumpkin pie is strapped into a seat and can't hit anyone

I took for granted how easy it is to open up the garage, throw the helmets on and ride around our awesome little town. I didn't realize that not everyone can do this, until last week Like I Was Saying mentioned that they were going for a bike ride... and they had to put their bikes on their van's bike rack and drive somewhere else - that was flat. I really had no idea... I guess I never lived anywhere hilly before.

I love my town... and I love bikeriding with my family.

2 comments:

This Journey of Mine said...

Sweet pic!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Love the pic, too. And that looks so fun. We all got bikes when we moved and we hardly ever use them all together. But our favorite family activity is a day full of swimming followed by a movie and homemade popcorn after dark. Keeps us all home and together, which is what I like best!