Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tagged??? Are you Kidding???

OK, so I got tagged. Fantastic. Thanks alot Krazy Klingers! I have been avoiding this post since I returned from vacation. (I do hope you can hear the sarcasm in my voice).

Why you ask? For the six of you who actually read my blog - you already know everything there is to know about me! Don't you???

And if you don't already know it (because I am truly an open book), you probably don't want to know it... really. I'm serious.

In fact, several of you already know the things I would never want people to know in the first place.


Can you tell I've been thinking about this for a while??? Here goes nothin' - turn back now:


1- I played the trombone for six years. And I was good at it. I still have it, and the kids beg me to play it. I only remember one fight song from high school and Stretch is really sick of it.


2 - I love organization! I suck at it, but I still love it!


3 - I have an extreme disgust for boogers. I'll pick them out of my kids nose, heck I'll pick them out of YOUR KIDS noses. I just hate them. I've been known to use a Q-Tip to get them out. Gross, I know.


4 - I don't get nervous in a crowd of ladies, but ask me to do my "schtick" in front of my husband and forget it! I truly can't do it! Stretch has never heard my schtick before - and I don't intend to start now!


5 - I live in a house that is terribly wired... let me explain. If I want to microwave something and run my toaster at the same time - I can't. If I want to run an A/C unit upstairs in my daughters room and cook something in the oven - I can't. If I want to blow dry my hair and run a load of laundry - I can't. Gotta run the dishwasher? up, better make sure you don't have the coffee maker on. It's a major pain. I waste alot of time running to turn off one appliance just so that I can run the other. I already hate laundry, so then add in that I've got to run up and down two flights of steps to turn off an air conditioner, and you can imagine I let it pile up for a long time.


6 - I eat Lawry's Season Salt by the handful. I love that stuff.


7 - I have really stinky feet. I wash them several times a day... but they are still stinky.

8- When I write something down while I'm on the phone, I'll print it. But then as the conversation continues, I loop the letters together to make it look like cursive. You know what's really funny about that? I didn't even realize I did it - Stretch told me about this crazy quirk.

OK, so there you go! Weird, I know.

7 comments:

Promises said...

I did not know those things about you, and it was fun to read

The Gang's Momma! said...

And that my dear is why we all love you! This was fun, and I'm glad you joined the crazy revelations. Hope you are having a great summer.

Mrs. C said...

Hee hee hee hee hee!

I'm so glad you joined in the fun!

Emily said...

After spending 11 hours with you in the car, I still didn't know #1,5,6,7,8. Very interesting!

Krazy Klingers said...

I have a booger obsession as well. If you have children in the nursery (explorers) they will never be returned to you with boogies in their noses while I am in there. I even use a Q-tip at home on Laney. And Oh My Word... I have stinky feet too. I wash them like 3 times a day in the summer and they never smell good. What the hec?!?!? I seriously think you are my twin. hee hee

This Journey of Mine said...

Cracked me up! Knew most of it!

Love ya.

Kelli said...

See, now I'm glad you were tagged because I didn't know any of that about you. I'll have to buy you some Q-tips for Christmas, though, 'cause boogers are everywhere.