Sunday, October 21, 2007

Feel Your Boobies

Since I'm such a slacker when it comes to my blog, I missed something pretty important. Last week was "National Feel Your Boobies Week". That's right ladies - feel them. Go ahead and do it - your Self Breast Exam - it's important for your health. If you know me, you know I wear my FYB t-shirt with pride (and a giggle)... but what a great slogan to remind you to do your Self Breast Exams.

At first, I thought I wouldn't blog about it, since I missed their "official week". But ladies - don't fret! You can feel your boobies any day of the week, any week of the year! Who cares that it's "National Respiratory Care Week". Just put the two weeks together: Take a deep breath and Feel Your Boobies!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Well said. Only you could say it that well...but well said.