Monday, October 29, 2007

Personality Test

Click to view my Personality Profile page

Thanks to my friends Classic Mama and Like I Was Saying - I thought I'd put off getting dinner started and take this personality test.

I am surprised by some of my results. I believe as I get older, I am less extraverted - desiring a more introverted lifestyle. I am desiring more structure and less social time. I find myself, although enjoying the social aspect in the moment, completely exhausted at the end of the evening. I used to be invigorated by it all. Now I just come home and crash. That's new for me.

I am pathetically low on thinking. And since I turned my brain off seven years ago to have children, the numbers, I believe will just continue to plummet. Legos and playdoh just don't really stimulate the brain, you know?

I am also sad to see that I am incredibly judging. I'd love to see God change that area of my life. I have always had strong convictions, but that shouldn't mean I judge others that don't share those same convictions.

Anyway, I like that I'm changing. I'd like to be around the 50% mark in each area of the test. "Well Rounded" - having a nice even amount of everything. That seems nice.

Take the test here. It's easy - there are no wrong answers for us "non-thinkers".

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Hey, just wanted to clarify for you that judging doesn't mean you are judgmental. Here's the definition off that site:

"Judging is the preference outwardly displayed. Judging does not mean "judgmental". Judging people like order, organization and think sequentially. They like to have things planned and settled. Judging people seek closure."


How do you like those beans? It means you are orderly and organized! And you thought you were just a great mom!!! :)

Classic Mama said...

I'm glad to see that someone else is surprised by their results. :) We should start a club of etroverts that turn into introverts over time. We could call it...outside-in.