Thursday, December 20, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Pumpkin Pie...


Pumpkin Pie turned three years old last Friday. I think I'm still in shock really. Didn't I just have her? I feel like I'm still getting used to having three children, is it really possible that she's been on the earth for three years?!?

Our sweet Pumpkin Pie keeps us hopping. She's smart, and funny (makes me proud) and far more opinionated than the others. She's sharpening us, making us revisit our parenting techniques. She's challenging and adorable... makes me crack up in laughter when she says things like, "Dirty Mouth, Clean it with Armpits" (instead of Clean it with Orbitz". And she makes me scream with she says things like, "No!!!!!!!!" "No!!!!!!!!" "No!!!!!!"

I can't seem to get enough kisses and hugs from this sweet little girl. I suppose it maybe be because she gives them out so seldomly - but I treasure it when I get them without asking.

Happy Birthday Pumpkin Pie. I love you.

p.s. - Here is her scripture for the year, "Oh God, Our God, how majestic is your name in all the Earth." Psalm 8:9

No comments: