Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Good Family Fun...

My family I went to Paulus' Orchard recently. We picked our own apples off the tree (you can pick from a bushel or a peck) and ran the corn maize. Now, since my kiddos are little, the idea of the corn maize sounded like torture - so we opted for the mini-maize. It was fantastic. Noah ran through it about eight times. The girls and I only twice. (smile) They also have a small play area for the little ones as well. Chicken Nugget and Pumpkin Pie loved the "sand" box which was actually filled with corn kernels. It was a cheap and fun family day. Enjoy the pics:


4 comments:

This Journey of Mine said...

So Sweet!

Kelli said...

This sounds great! I'll have to look it up and take my kiddies. Thanks for the idea and for the cute pictures of your kids.

Paulus Orchards said...

I am so glad that you and your family had fun at your farm. I found your blog by doing a google search of Paulus Orchards. I enjoyed the pictures. Since you said such nice things, I would love to send you and your family 5 free corn maze passes for this fall so that you can give the big maze a try. Please contact me with your mailing address.

Karen Paulus, information@paulusorchards.com

Paulus Orchards said...

Clearly I was in too much of a hurry and I should have hit the preview button. I meant to say "our" farm and not "your" farm. Sorry. Is it possible to edit once you post? I'm guessing no.