Sunday, February 8, 2009

Heading Back to School...

Well - it's been a long week. But I've got to tell you - my Chicken Nugget is quite a trooper. Even in her worst pain, she was always so sweet. And if you know her, that probably doesn't come as much of a surprise. We told her all week how proud we are of her - how she handled her pain with such grace. I told Stretch, that she's got quite a tolerance for pain - she does NOT get that from her momma. She'll be the mom who says in the delivery room, "drugs? nah."

It was a longer week than I think we all expected. She peaked on Wednesday - was feeling really good. Then crashed on Thursday and has been on the upswing since. Thank you for all of your prayers.

Chicken Nugget heads back to school tomorrow - and she is more than excited! I heard her say to one of her girlfriends on the phone, "being at home is sooooo boring". I hear ya honey!

1 comment:

j said...

Bless her heart! She sounds like a really good kid. I am glad that she was looking forward to heading back to school. I hope that she was 100% and able to enjoy Valentine's Day.