Monday, May 7, 2007

So, What's New?

I know I haven't been posting much. Thanks for checkin' in. Truly, nothing that's going on in my life seems worthy of the written word. Not that I'm not busy, it's just nothing exciting. In fact, I dread when the phone rings and someone asks, "so, what's new"?

What's new? Hmmm, let me see:

I lost my prescription sunglasses last week & had to replace them at the tune of $174.

Huckleberry's TBall is going well. He made his first out of the season on Saturday.

Chicken Nugget's gymnastics class is going well. She loves it.

We've been surviving on frozen waffles and canned peaches for days - I just can't seem to get it together enough to go to the food store.

I'm fat - and I just can't seem to get it together enough to go for a run. You would think with the lack of food in my house I'd at least been losing a few pounds. Nope.

There's a note in my file at the optometrist's office that reads "uncooperative patient" - I'd rather die than get those awful eye-numbing drops in my eyes.

I have two diapers left - I just can't seem to get it together enough to go to Wal-Mart.

On Saturday Pumpkin Pie passed out on Stretch. Yes, really, passed out. She's fine now.

We went to Friendly's for lunch this weekend and I let all three children have ice cream for lunch. No chicken fingers and french fries... just ice cream.

I hate laundry. My basement is a sea of clean unfolded laundry that will most likely be too wrinkled to wear. I just can't seem to get it together enough to fold it.

Anyone see the common thread in this post? I CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT TOGETHER! So, like I said - nothing exciting. So forgive me for not writing sooner, but this stuff is boring.

No comments: