Friday, May 11, 2007

Time to Pack Up Kids...


Well, it's time to pack up the family again. We're off to the Milton Hershey School this weekend. Stretch, myself, and our three kids pack up our things every other weekend and work as Relief Houseparents to 13 High School Boys. It's a tiring, and sometimes rewarding job.

By this time of the day, I'm usually packed. Today? Not so much. Instead, I'm blogging? Why, you ask? Because I don't feel like going to MHS this weekend! And when I don't "feel" like doing something, I procrastinate until the last possible moment. It's a wonderful character trait I possess. My husband "loves" it. ha

Since I never got my act together enough to do laundry it is piled high on the laundry room floor. Hoping I could get away with packing from what's left in our dressers was a lofty idea - and obviously now I realize will not work. So, what should I do? Of course, I'll just pack a bag of dirty clothes that I SHOULD HAVE WASHED days ago, and wash them tonight at Hershey. Brilliant.

That's what I'll do. My husband will be so proud of my resourcefulness, don't you think?


2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

We'll miss you!

I must confess my laundry room looks like a bomb went off. I have been ducking for cover but I fear that now I have gotta move in...

Kristie said...

At least you know your washer is working - our repair guy is coming back today (again) to finally fix it. Hope you had a great weekend! Happy Mother's Day!