Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Finally, Our Easter Pictures

OK, ok I know Easter was like two weeks ago... I just haven't had a moment to come down here to my computer to blog. Sorry if you've been checking my site everyday, just to be disappointed that you are still reading "Girlfriend-Induced Amnesia" as my most recent post.

Easter was wonderful. We went "home" to see our families. Husband and I grew up together which makes going home easier in some ways, and difficult in others. We grew up a mile from one another so we never have to decide where we are going for the holidays. It's always the same town, but that's where the easy part ends. Husband and I have a conversation that goes something like this:


Me: Are we staying at my mom's house or your parents' house?
Husband: Your moms.
Me: Are we having Easter dinner with my mom or your parents?
Husband: My parents.
Me: Well, since we are staying at my mom's house, let's go to your mom's house for lunch, then come back and have some time with my mom before we have to go back over to your mom's house. Wait, that means we'll be eating both lunch and dinner with your mom. What about my mom?

Aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!! See what I mean about it not being so easy? We spend half the time of our visit back home driving back and forth trying our best to give equal time, that's also quality time, to each family. It's tricky. But it works.


Here are some pictures from our visit back home:





3 comments:

Melissa said...

so cute...your kids are growing up fast!

And, thank you for posting again...April 4th was sooooooooooooo long ago in "blog days"!

This Journey of Mine said...

Ooh... So good to see pictures of your family! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

Again, your kids are toooo cute. They look like their mama and daddy :) Hope you are having a great SPRING, now that it's here for real. Course, now we gotta get out the real spring clothes and finish that project, huh?! :)