Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Note of Thanks...

I just want all you ladies to know how grateful I am for each and every one of you. Your words of encouragement have been so amazing, so comforting - like a hug from an old friend.

God was clear with me, that if I was to start blogging about my struggles, that it was to get out all my pent up feeling and to educate - not for approval, not for sympathy. And so (this time) I actually listened to Him. And went into this with pure motives. It's been so good to "talk" it all out. I've been holding it in for so long.

But then you all come in - and just knock my socks off with love, support and encouragement. Each of you are treasures in my life!

Have a blessed day - I'm off to the Lightbox! Maybe I'll get a killer tan from all this UVB!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I am really glad you shared your story. I never really talked to someone who has psoriasis. I don't think I ever fully realized how hard life is.

Thank you for educating all of us. You ARE a beautiful person.

kari and kijsa said...

Your blog is wonderful...so real...we are thankful for the visit and will come back often!

Have a blessed day!

smiles, kari & kijsa

momteacherfriend said...

You are a blessing!
There was a guy I grew up with that had psoriasis. I thought he was a cool kid. I know he had his struggles.
Ignorant questions of the week- Does Psoriasis go into remission? How long will symptoms persist?
Thanks for sharing your story.