Sunday, March 4, 2007

Another Weekend At Hershey...

Well, it's another weekend at the Milton Hershey School as Relief Houseparents. It's actually been really relaxing here since my in-laws took all three kids home to New Jersey on Friday and are bringing them back today. Our kids love coming to MHS on the weekends, but it sure is alot of work. Thirteen high school boys and three of our own (ages 6, 4, and 2) can make for a very busy weekend.

But "surprisingly", when you take the three youngest children out of the picture, it's a pretty easy gig. My hubby is watching his THIRD movie of the day and is working on some illustrations for a children's book. And I've had the chance to create this blogpage!

I do have to say, this day seems to be going on FOREVER!!! I'm not used to having so much time on my hands. I wish I was at my own house without my kids - I would actually be getting some much needed projects done around the house. Instead I'm creating this crazy blog.

4 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Peekaboo...I found you!!! :) I love it! Your name is perfect. We missed you at church since you were at Hershey.

This Journey of Mine said...

It does sound nice to be without kids for a whole weekend! Too bad you had to work!!
I am attempting the no kids for a whole weekend on Friday, when I go to the womens retreat down here.
Perhaps we should start praying for CJ now!

Introduced you on my blog! So, excited to see you out here in internetland!

Mrs. C said...

Guess what...I introduced you too! What do they say about great minds???

Emily said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! I can't wait to see what you have to say.

Your weekend sounds like it was very relaxing. I think it was much deserved after your last couple weekends there.