Monday, March 5, 2007

You Can Pick Your Friends & You Can Pick Your Nose...

You know the old saying, "you can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends' nose". Well, I just asked my dear husband what he would like to be called on our blogpage. He gave me two ideas, albeit not very good ones and then declared "you can't pick your own nickname". So, to anyone out there who is actually reading my blog AND knows my husband - I need your help. Give me your best nickname for my husband. Get creative!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

"Mr. Toe Socks" is the only thing i can think of...sorry, I know that probably won't be much help but I'll keep thinking!

Mrs. C said...

I'll ask my man...I'm sure he'll come up with something. He's just still at work. Granted, he didn't help me out AT ALL...that's why I am simply TCC. Really original. Yup. I am not the nicknamer for sure.

Anonymous said...

B schnook

Anonymous said...

"Bubbles" - this would be good because then at parties you could say: "when I was a kid I used to blow bubbles - immagine that I maried the SOB - haha"