Thursday, March 29, 2007

Four Days 'til The Bachelor...

Anyone else excited for another season of The Bachelor? I don't know why I like this show really. I don't even know why I'm blogging about it. I suppose I just saw the commercial for it and I keep thinking, put it on the calendar, put it on the calendar, you know you're gonna forget. Pathetic, I know.

There's definitely something I enjoy about the show. The last two seasons, Mom in Action and I swore we would NEVER WATCH AGAIN. Right. So what is it that I like? Maybe it's watching these women swoon over a man they've never met, planning their weddings before the show has even started. Maybe it's seeing just how extravagant ABC can get with their dream dates on private islands with silk pillows and candles everywhere. Or maybe it's the late night call to Mom In Action to laugh about Erica's tiera or moan about the girl he picked at the end... it's just fun. Mindless fun.

If you want to join the fun, The Bachelor starts Monday at 9:30 on ABC.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

i'm all over it...setting my tivo right now.

Mrs. C said...

Can't do it...I watch 24.

Melissa said...

I'm all about mindless fun!!