Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Introducing The Jack Family...

Sorry it's been so long since I posted something new. I caught a bit of flack last night from my dear friend, Mom in Action, so here I am. Are ya happy?
Blogger and I have been having technical difficulties adding pictures to my blog and what fun is a blog about your family if you can't attach pictures to it!?! So now that Blogger figured out the problem on their end, I am back in business. That does not mean that I will be posting everyday - let's be real now. There are some of us who blog recreationally, and there are others a bit addicted (you know who you are).

Without further adieu I would like to introduce my family:
Husband & Pumpkin Pie

Huckleberry & Chicken Nugget

I love having a face to go with the name. Hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

This Journey of Mine said...

Yea! I've been hoping you would post again!!!

Is husbands hair really that long right now???

Anonymous said...

Those are adorable photos!

Melissa said...

yes, it's me! I'm one of the addicted ones!
I was reallllly ready to get on your case, too, because I needed to see something new and entertaining come out of that pretty little head of yours!

By the way, I linked to you so I hope that's ok!

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE, you're back :) And LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photos of the kids - they've all grown and gotten even cuter, if possible. Love Hubby's hair - course now he looks even younger, if THAT's possible! Love your site - say hi to the fam!